On this website they talk about the different abandoned spiral stair cases. One thing I learned from this website is that even simple thing can be really cool. I really like this photo because it looks like a vine. I looks old and rustic and your can see things from an aerial view. I see lines in this picture. All of the bars and each step on the staircase. Christian Richer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
topic is school uniforms -students -teachers -principal 1. who would design the uniforms? 2. would the teachers have to wear a...
-
video 1 Changes: - added makeup - enlarged lips - widened eyes - lengthened the neck - defined cheek bones and nose - raised e...
-
1. The 58 year old man who was killed by the subway train in New York City was named Ki Suk Han. People explained that he was used onto the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment