This website is a gallery of pictures of the oldest living things in the world. There are photos of old plants and bacteria in different places around the world. There are even some photos old trees and some are mosses. There is even one from under a microscope. I picked this photo because I love the color scheme. I can see balance and some simplicity. Rachel Susan took this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
topic is school uniforms -students -teachers -principal 1. who would design the uniforms? 2. would the teachers have to wear a...
-
Aidan Gunter is Bowie High School's newest student of the month this April. This interview is going to highlight why Aidan won thi...
-
questions: 1. An HDR photo are pictures taken at different exposure levels and all combined together. There is varying shutter speed and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment